Tuesday 31 March 2015

Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation


I use the sponge that came with the foundation to apply it as I find it is the easiest and best way
I got this foundation along with a creme puff blush and the CC corrector for under they eyes on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots. The foundation retails for £12.99, which I will admit, I thought it was a little bit pricey.
 I really do like this foundation though, I love the consistency and texture of it and as it states, it has a liquid illusion feel to it which I would have to agree with, when it is first applied it is really cooling on the skin and does feel like a liquid but then it drys to almost a powder feel, so you don't need to set it, which is handy. 

It gives a decent amount of coverage, as you'll be able to see from the pictures below, it does even out my skin tone and hides the redness on my cheeks, though I would still need to spot conceal which I don't mind, that's what concealer is for not foundation. I would say though that it would definitely be build-able to a fuller coverage.

Before the makeup application - you an see I have quite a bit of redness and a few pesky spots

The coverage is very good, though I do need to use a concealer just to add a bit of extra coverage on my spots
 It does give my skin a very nice glow, making it look very natural and healthy. I would highly recommend this product if your looking for a new foundation, it is definitely one of my drugstore favourites


No comments:

Post a Comment