Monday 23 March 2015

L'Oreal 3 for 2


I love L'Oreal, it is by far one of the best drugstore brand that you can purchase and when I seen they had it on 3 for 2 in Superdrug, I knew I had to take advantage. So I picked up the Lumi Magique Foundation (£10.99) the Lumi Magique Primer (£9.99) and the Telescopic Mascara in Extreme Black (£10.99) I got the Primer for free which I thought was a pretty awesome bargain. 
The main item I wanted was the foundation - I had heard and seen so many good things about this in Youtube and I'm pretty sure Nicole Querriero is a fan of this foundation. I went for the shade W5 because I do fake tan and the tan I use is quite golden and it's so hard trying to find a foundation with the same warmth and golden tone so I went for this one and I love it. I then picked up the primer because when I swatched it, it was gorgeousssss and I like to co-ordinate and finally I picked up the mascara becaue I had also heard a lot of good things about the original Telescopic mascara and I figured I may as well :)

I will be doing reviews of these items soon so keep an eye out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment