Wednesday 14 August 2013

Blackheads?

If you're like me and suffer from blackheads - you know how frustrating it can be looking for products to actually get rid of the problem but all you find are products that claim to be the cure but yet... don't work. 
Well, after searching for I don't even know how long, I have finally found a product that actually works! *jumps up and down*
And this miracle product is..
..
..
..
Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash

I bought this product about four days ago and I've been using it everyday since. It. Actually. Works. I couldn't believe it. After the first wash I noticed there were far less blackheads and even the pores looked smaller. This product is different to others I have tried because it has exfoliating micro-beads which cleanse and effectively unclogs pores which helps to clear blackheads and remove any impurities. It is also enriched with Zinc and Salicylic Acid because of it's purifying power - it helps to control shine and protect against the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and impurities. 

I bought this from superdrug for only £3.99 which I though was an absolute bargain as I've heard so many good things about Garnier. If you do suffer from blackheads and have oily to combination skin - I would highly recommend this product! I will definitely be trying a few more of their products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment